The cases appearing in this section were selected to provide a sampling of the many types of actions this Law Firm succesfully handles.
• Represented the interest of a design professional in litigation involving a design services contract. Trial before the Court resulted in a verdict in favor of our client.
• Represented a design professional in a claim for malpractice. Claim against the client dismissed.
• Represented a homeowner in a claim by a general contractor for unpaid contract sums. Case dismissed in client’s favor.
• Represented a design professional in litigation against a condominium association for unpaid professional service fees. Settled in terms extremely favorable to our client.
• Represented a real estate broker/agent in litigation brought by a buyer involving claims of fraud. Case settled in terms very favorable to our client.
• Represented a property management company in a defamation case. Case resolved in client’s favor.
• Represented an architectural design company in litigation involving breach of contract, delay and fraud claims. Case tried to a judge resulting in a judgment in favor of the client.
• Represented an architectural design company on an appeal of a judgment in favor of the client. Court of appeal ruled in favor of the client and also awarded appellate attorneys’ fees in favor of the client.
• Represented a homeowner in a claim against an insurance company for hurricane damage. Claim settled in terms completely favorable to the client.
• Represented an architectural design firm in a multi party claim for errors and omissions by an insurance company. Case settled very favorably to the client.
• Represented a real estate company in a claim by an insurance company for additional insurance premiums. Case dismissed with client recovering its costs and attorneys’ fees expended in the litigation.